These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Café Erte Gift Card. Please take the time to read and understand these Terms before using your Café Erte Gift Card. We also recommend keeping a copy of the Terms for future reference.
1. The Café Erte Gift Card is issued and operated by Café Erte (“Café Erte”) which is based at [19 Queen Road, Bournemouth, BH2 6BA].
2. The Café Erte Gift Card allows you [The recipient] to pay for Café Erte products and services. The value of your Café Erte Gift Card is only a pre-payment system for the goods and services of Café Erte; it is not a credit card, credit line or deposit account. No interest, dividends or any other earnings will accrue on the money on your Café Erte Gift Card.
3. To use your Café Erte Gift Card for the purchase of alcohol, you must be aged 18 or over.
4. The card come pre loaded with the value of £20.
5. The monetary value on your Café Erte Gift Card cannot be used for part payment for Café Erte products and services. When you use your Café Erte Gift Card, any remaining cash balance on your Café Erte Gift Card will be forfeited as will not be given as change or in lou.
6. You must be present with your Café Erte Gift Card when you make purchases in a Café Erte.
7. The value of your Café Erte Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded to your credit card or debit card.
8. All Café Erte Gift Card must be used by the expiry date which is 18 months from the date of purchase. Any unused Gift Card after this date will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
9. You should treat your Café Erte Gift Card as cash (£20) for any purchases in participating Café Erte. You are responsible for any unauthorised payments using your Café Erte Gift Card. Therefore please do not allow others to use your Gift Card. Café Erte is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards.
10. Please note that the gift card cannot be used to purchase CafeErte.co.uk
11. Café Erte Gift Cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms, without Café Erte written permission.
12. Café Erte reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card or to limit the use of a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. Café Erte may withdraw or cancel your Gift Card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your Gift Card. The Gift Card shall become invalid once damaged and you will not be able to redeem the value of your Gift Card.
13. Our liability to you in relation to these terms and conditions shall under no circumstances exceed the value of the Gift Card. These Terms set out Café Erte entire liability to remedy any defect or default in the Gift Card. Save as is provided in these Terms, all warranties, representations, conditions and terms, whether express or implied, written or oral, as to the quality, condition or otherwise (including without limitation its merchantability and fitness for purpose) are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights.
14. Café Erte shall not be liable to you for any claim, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for consequential, economic, special or other indirect loss including (without limitation) losses calculated by reference to profits, business, goodwill or income.
15. Café Erte re
ft Card and supersedes any previous agreement, whether written or oral, in relation to the Café Erte Gift Card. If any part of any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder of such provision and all other provisions of the Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.